Saturday, January 28, 2012

caitlin:
the seizure I call jesus christ rap star now represents my staring at the mirror/my love of myself/I did this and created art ceremonies with this there are no thoughts in this mode but I did this because I wanted the entirety of this project to be under your name. I'm supposed to get this out because it's not supposed to be in existence I'm not supposed to use this but I decided to do this, despite the real project.
Little Nemo would be known for you, not Harvey Weinstein. I'd reset the project rather than gain memories I couldn't move my body for years because Michael Bloomberg placed a thing in me called "long" that I can only hear/block with my medication at proper dose. Unable to move my body for far too long.

-Little Nemo
(jesus christ rap star) 

No comments:

Post a Comment