Wednesday, January 25, 2012

today at west end park church (at occupy wall street. which won't exist soon. then I live in the #5 and with images)

caitlin,
today I seizure outside the church. The brown energy is sent to me it's harvey weinstein with pearl forester I'm taking the energy and I'm going to move the boxes sweeping the west end church to the trash and I'm going to interact with people with the hate in my heart there's a bloomberg guy it leads me to replacing caffeine pills that weren't stolen. Pearl forester is on harvey weinstein's side this thing says through my body and I tell it i'm going to stop being afraid of harvey weinstein's name i'm going to be a person again and restore the system of returning to reality and not fearing what is said to me on the other end. Then the seizure ends and I tell gunnar agerholm to fuck off and to stay dead because this is the creation and control of jesus christ rap star, this is the hard element of my mind this is the strength to get through the day and emotions of amnesia/demands/an image sent to me that causes me to sweat and seizure I then create a way with the images to move my body. Or the brown is referring to when I was a 13 year old who practiced chaos magic and I believed my biological father had brown energy.

-little nemo
(jesus christ rap star)

"it really doesn't make a fucking difference" - the general message of jesus christ rap star

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment