Wednesday, January 25, 2012

seizure at apple store with artic monkeys

caitlin,
now I am anakin skywalker I go to tisch now I see and feel the hands anytime I might upset the people on the other end or have any form of self I shall be punished with jesus christ rap star who has the logic of the reaction in this mode I fight people with energy as I seizure.  This is the mode that a finger frequently tickles me via a jpg and causes me to sweat and for my facial features to become dirty my skin cracks it undoes everything that is paris hilton and important and demands a world of loyalty to energy.

-little nemo
(jesus christ rap star)

apart of occupy wall street
a caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
1/25/2012
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 457/8 james hughes days

*i like no one. I hate everyone. My reflection on the people on the other end is my reflection on the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment